live Sax music - just for you
Are you looking for an experienced Musician to play at your Wedding?
Or perhaps a Birthday Party, Wedding Anniversary, or other Family Event?
Or are you a Business requiring music for a Corporate Function?
Or you'd like live music to complete your Cocktails or Garden Party?
I don't do any tricks ............. but I ALWAYS add some Extra Magic to any Occasion!!
Tim is a highly-recommended, professional Wedding & Events Saxophonist based on the Yorkshire/Lancashire boundary.
Whatever the event, Tim's versatility and range of music makes him the perfect choice.
Brought up on Swing, Jazz and Classical music, and with almost 50 yrs [experience = the BEST qualification] as performer/composer/arranger, he not only has a broad musical appreciation but also an 'ear' for a good tune, of whatever style. He keeps up to date with the chart scene, which allows him to offer an amazing, eclectic repertoire which is constantly expanding.
Tim Clarke - The Sax Man: WEDDINGS & EVENTS SAXOPHONIST covering Yorkshire, Lancashire and farther afield
(Photograph courtesy Paula Solloway Photography)
WHY SAXOPHONE MUSIC AT YOUR WEDDING?
Dear Bride & Groom
CONGRATULATIONS on your forthcoming Wedding!
So you've got the wedding dress of your dreams, booked a venue and maybe also your photographer, florist, band/DJ etc.
But what about some music during the day - perhaps for the drinks reception/s, your ceremony/service, wedding breakfast?
This is where Tim Clarke - The Sax Man comes in ............. See below
* A tremendous day with loads of compliments at the recent VIP Garden Party 16.07.2016
* All set for my next Wedding, at St. Ives Golf Club, Yorkshire
* New Booking: Colne Rhythm & Blues Weekend, Just Around The Corner bistro 27.08.2016
* A thank-you card with some beautiful words and a wonderful recommendation received from Kim & Danny Bossons (click on Weddings - What People Say tab above to see all wedding testimonials)
THIS VIDEO WAS SHOT AT A CHARITY EVENT - YOU CAN APPRECIATE THE FANTASTIC ATMOSPHERE.
WHATEVER THE EVENT, YOU'RE ASSURED AN AWESOME TIME!
You and your guests will love the distinctive, smooth sounds of live saxophone music during any part of your wedding day.
The saxophone, accompanied by top-quality backing tracks, provides an authentic sound for all types of music: the alto sax, bright and cheery; the tenor, sultry and sexy; the soprano, smooth but clear; the clarinet (if required), sonorous and gentle. So whether love songs and chart hits, classical, jazz or top party tunes later on, Tim Clarke - The Sax Man will create the perfect ambience for your Big Day.
If your wedding will be in an old church or spacious hall, the saxophone sounds particularly magnificent, but whatever the surroundings you are assured a carefully prepared, classy performance.
Please also go to the Wedding Info and How To Book page (click on the above tab)
Tim has almost 50 years experience as musician/arranger/composer in many kinds of music group:
- Jazz/Swing Bands (alto & tenor saxes, Bb clarinet) [Gerry & The Hat Tricks Band, SMC Big Band]
- Wind Bands (Bb & Eb clarinets, tenor sax) [Two Rivers Concert Band, Clitheroe Town Band, SMC Wind Band]
- Soul Bands (alto & tenor saxes) [Night Soul]
- Soft Rock Band (alto, tenor & soprano saxes, Bb clarinet, percussion, backing singer) [Chill Pill]
- Bavarian Oompah-style Band (alto & tenor saxes, Bb clarinet) [Yorkshire Oompah Band]
- Military Band [Corps of Drums] (Bb military flute, bass drum, glockenspiel) [Skipton Royal British Legion Band]
- Musical Director of a Clarinet Choir [Ben Rhydding Clarinets]
- Composing and Arranging music for several of the above ...... and of course as a
- Solo Wedding & Saxophonist (using top-quality backing tracks) [Tim Clarke - The Sax Man]
Some couples are unsure about booking a sax player but they go ahead. Afterwards they are always delighted with how much they enjoyed Tim's performance - please go to the What People Say - Weddings page (tab above) for their comments.
Tim cares about your Wedding and will always go the extra mile to ensure it runs just like you always dreamed it would. If there are any delays, he will continue to entertain you and your guests for a seamless transition into the next stage of the day.
Some brides-to-be book a wedding musician on the basis of price alone: to do so risks undervaluing your Wedding. Worse still, you may make the wrong choice. Not all wedding musicians are the same: you can rely on Tim to provide a smooth, sophisticated performance from start to finish! Tim is always willing to discuss prices with you if there are any issues.
A FEW REASONS TO BOOK TIM CLARKE - THE SAX MAN FOR YOUR WEDDING OR OTHER EVENT
- Widely-experienced Wedding & Events Saxophonist - he has played during all the stages of a wedding (including an entire evening after the DJ's speaker blew up!) and for other wide-ranging events and celebrations.
- Excellent reviews – some extracts below, but see the What People Say pages (tabs above).
- Favourable Prices - always a Premium Service - never a Premium Price!
- Huge and ever-increasing repertoire of music - nearly 900 songs at the last count.
- Firm friendships with wedding couples - Tim likes to develop a relationship with you well before the wedding, which builds trust and confidence, but if feasible he will happily visit you if you would like advice on your wedding day music or any other issues related to your big day.
Extracts from some of Tim's testimonials - but please see the What People Say pages (tabs above)
'If you are looking for a friendly, professional and a truly talented musician then look no further as Tim certainly fits the bill' Dean & Samantha Readman, 2015
' .... not only are you a lovely, kind man but you are a fantastic sax player, you made our day perfect'. Dave & Kirsten Storrie, 2016
'Thank you for your great repertoire, professionalism, personality and co-operation. It was a great decision to book you and made our day extra special'. Dee & Rachel Bennie-Marshall, 2016
'I am sorry I changed my mind with song choices more times than I bet we've had hot dinners but you were accommodating throughout. To anyone considering having a saxophonist, Tim Clarke is the only option for you. His skill is magical, beautiful and second to none. pleasure to have had at our wedding'. Hayley & Sean Stevenson, 2015
'Everyone that attended the wedding thought you were an amazing musician and we couldn't agree more - almost 2 weeks on and we're still receiving comments about you! No wonder people applauded you'! Emma-Jayne & Luke Byers, 2015
'Thank you especially for your kindness to our two girls and for indulging them (and secretly me!) with Frozen songs, we really appreciated that'. Prominent Public Figure - details withheld, large Garden Party, 2015
'Everyone is still talking about how great our entertainment was. You can certainly belt out the Jazz tunes but it was your humour and personality that made the atmosphere amazing! Vinrod Patel, 40th Birthday Party, 2015
'One thing I did appreciate was that it wasn't too loud.... ' Anne Hilton, Golden Wedding Anniversary, 2014
'The music was ALIVE! It added dimension to our 21st "Great Gatsby" party'. Susan Higson, 21st Birthday Party, 2014